11 months ago
There is now only one week left to enter your submission to the Celo's Make Crypto Mobile Hackathon. Submissions are due Nov 28, 2021 @ 5:00pm EDT.
Run through this list before you sit back from your project:
- Are you building (or updating) a software application that interacts with the Celo platform?
- Does your project may fit into one of the following tracks:
- DeFi Track: Build decentralized finance applications, tools, and infrastructure.
- NFT, Gaming, and Creator Track: Build an application to mint, sell or manage non-fungible tokens.
- Infrastructure and Web3 Track: Build or update existing decentralize web applications.
- Green Track: Build or update an SDK to improve developer resources.
- Interoperability Track: Build or update cross-chain applications or cross-chain tooling.
- Did you utilize the Hackathon project submission template from GitHub?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video meet the competition guidelines?
Be sure to read through the official rules and check out the requirements. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.