This section contains information about some of the key tools and resources that will help developers start building applications
For a comprehensive list of resources and information, review Celo Docs.
Quick Start Guides
View the Developer Code Examples page to get started using the Celo SDKs with guided coding exercises.
- Manage connections to the Celo blockchain, accounts, send transactions, interact with smart contracts, etc.
- A set of wrappers around the core protocol smart contracts to easily connect with contracts related to governance, validators, on-chain exchange, etc.
- Includes web3.js
Celo Ethers.js Wrapper (experimental)
- A minimal wrapper to make ethers.js compatible with the Celo network
- A Web3Modal-like experience that injects ContractKit into your web-based application. Supports a variety of different wallets, including but not limited to Valora, Ledger, Metamask (Celo compatible fork) and any WalletConnect compatible wallets
- Python SDK
- Java SDK
- Valora provides a clean, intuitive UI where users can send transactions and interact with smart contracts
- Node access service so you can connect your dapp to the Celo blockchain without having to run node infrastructure
- Oblivious decentralized identity service
- Lightweight identity layer that makes it easy to send cryptocurrency to a phone number
- Blockscout block explorers
- Stats.celo.org to check network activity and health
- Alfajores Testnet
- Baklava testnet for validators and testing protocol changes
- Similarities between Celo and Ethereum means you can use many of the most popular Ethereum developer tools.