about 1 year ago
These are your last few days to submit your project. Update or Finish your Submission so you don’t forget. Submissions are due November 28, 2021 @ 5:00pm EDT.
Your video is a major component of your submission. Here are some helpful tips for you to plan, create, and publish a winning video.
Get organized. Write out a script of what you need to say, demonstrate in your video, and rehearse it before recording. A good script should:
- Be less than 3 minutes.
- Include your elevator pitch of why you built your project.
- Show a demo of your project in action.
- Explain how your project interacts with the Celo platform and if you included DeFi and/or NFTs into your Project and/or improve developer resources with compelling SDKs or update existing ones.
Start Recording. The great thing about pre-recorded demo videos is that it doesn’t have to be perfect in one shot. Here are some suggestions for recording:
- Use an emulator or create a screencast with audio narration.
- There are many programs that might help you record a presentation such as recording a Zoom meeting presentation.
- Get a friend or family member to watch your video to collect feedback.
Upload. Don't wait until the last minute to upload your video to the correct platform. Uploading could take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours.
- Upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook Video.
- Make sure your video is public and playback is allowed so it can be played on other sites.
- Add the link to your video to your project submission.
We can’t wait to see your project and how you showcase it in your video. Be sure to check out the rest of the requirements here.
Lights, Camera, Action!